Psuedo OT: Plasma Tv

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psuedo OT: Plasma Tv

Thinking about getting a 40-50" plasma tv for Xmas, and it needs to be HD. Anyone got any good reccomendations?

Az
    [age-c1][command]

Re: Psuedo OT: Plasma Tv

plasma's still out of my price range so i haven't done that much research on them...i used to subscribe to Consumer Reports and their reviews are about as much as i know... sorry, Azreal!

Comment

Panasonic. There's Panasonic, then there's everything else. The Panasonic plasma is about the only one on the market with an almost true black color (all others have a dark gray). I own the 42" HD version. Take a look at them in the store, you won't be disappointed :D

Comment

I did qujite a bit of online research before I bought mine... haven't received it yet, but I went with the Panasonic 42" plasma HDTV. Don't get it confused with the EDTV.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

The Panasonic's have a strong repuation as the leader in plasma TV. It is what I intend to get this Christmas season.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Yup, What JMJ and Tempus said. Panasonic is the way to go.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

I Have The Viera Model '42 HDTV
              It Is Great, Very Heavy Though, As With Most Plasmas.
              You Might Have To Move It back though cause it can get sore on your eyes if constantly sitting in front (2-4 feet) of it for hours......

Comment

Yeah, you should be sitting six feet away from plasmas.
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

Comment

I just installed a new Pioneer plasma for my parents. The external box that houses all the inputs is awesome and the resolution is spectacular. Pioneer really jumped into the TV scene with a bang. I'll try and post a picture of the setup tonight. The Panasonic they were looking at just didn't have the same clarity the Pioneer did.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X