Gaming Mouse Pad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming Mouse Pad

Anyone have one opinions on what a good mousepad for my Razer Diamondback is? Mom was asking me what I want for Christmas this year, so I figured a fancy mousepad would be a good gift; something I wouldn't normally buy myself.

Ratpadz? fUnc? Razer eXactpad? XTrac? X-Raypad? Which model? There's a bunch of em out there and I have no clue what the difference is between em and which are good / bad. I'd have a hard time stomaching more than $30..
    Battlefield Admin() ()
    [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
    [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
    | for | |

Re: Gaming Mouse Pad

yah i would just with your simple round blue mouse pad....
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

I would go to local glass shop, and get 11x10 peice of 3/8" plexiglass, then I would get some black flat finish model airplane coating. Apply the coating to the plexi-glass, then your good to go. A mousepad that will NEVER eat your mouse's skids and a really cool lloking one.

Comment

Razer eXactpad is the one I use for my Razer Diamondback. Comfortable wrist pad, smooth running.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

I have a Diamondback as well and suggest the Razer eXactpad. Be sure to get the 'package' that includes the wrist pad as it makes a world of difference. I know Razer has just introduced a cloth pad as well, I believe it is called the Mantis. Don't know much about it though.

Comment

I've had a func pad for a couple of years. To be honest I wouldn't buy it again. I'm sure you can easily find a cheaper alternative that performs just as well.
            |TG-1stMIP| Shawn02

[volun]

Comment

The XTrac website has a little wizard that ends up with a mousepad recommendation. This is the one that it gives me. But, one of the questions is about a smooth or textured surface, and I've really never used a surface that I've thought was either exceptionally smooth or had a special texture..
              Battlefield Admin() ()
              [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
              [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
              | for | |

Comment

If you go with an eXactpad you get both. If you don't like one side flip it over to the other. That's one of the reasons I bought one.

I believe both options are available with the Mantis as well but they are two separate mouse pads and I've never been into the cloth pads as much.

It has a Control surface that is textured and a Speed surface that is smooth. The Smooth side is hyped as being for gaming and the Control side more for CAD, etc. but I've actually stuck with the Control side for all of my gaming.

Comment

It's nothing fancy - but I started using a WOWPAD (Microthin.com). It's been perfect. Unobtrusive, smooth tracking, and with the pads on the G7.. movement is effortless.
                  sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X