Animated gifs in Avatar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animated gifs in Avatar

Just a small question about animated gifs in your avatar.

I wanted to use a ani-gif in my avatar, but......it won't animate and just sits there like a painting........hmmm which it is. LOL

Is there some setting i need to change before it will animate or something else (like it being to big).

Thx,

Marco
    Pommetje

Re: Animated gifs in Avatar

If the .gif is animated, then you shouldn't have to do anything but upload it. There are limitations on size, but if it uploads, then that means it's within those limitations...

Comment

try uploading it to an external site like photobucket.com and then linking to it (instead of uploading it to TG)...

<shrug>

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix
        try uploading it to an external site like photobucket.com and then linking to it (instead of uploading it to TG)...

<shrug>
        Thanks, guys,

Tried to upload but the server told me it was to big. Guess that was the reason why it did not play on it the first time.

Marco
        Pommetje

Comment

Shrink it with photoshop or send me the file ill do it Go to my profile my email is listed there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabooya
            Shrink it with photoshop or send me the file ill do it Go to my profile my email is listed there.
            Thanks for the tip, I have tried it in Premiere, but the file grew about 5 times.
            Will need some more work from me to look into, but if I can get it to work I'll take you up on your offer.

Thanks.
            Pommetje

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...