Xfire/AIM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xfire/AIM

Does anyone know if there is a program out there that will run xfire and aim?
    I want to be able to talk to all my aim friends and xfire friends in the same program. (Sort of like trillian, ex. Aim and yahoo)

Tell me what you find :P

Re: Xfire/AIM

The issue is that a program like XFire is alot more complex than AIM (friends of friends, who is playing what etc.). XFire is still in Beta and its unlikely that they'll or any 3rd parties will have anything released in the near future. But it is possible that once it is out of beta, that they'll develop a plugin for Trillian.
    [age-c1] [gchq-c1] [air2] [tog-c1][tpf-c1]
    [tg-c1]<victory

Comment

Originally posted by Mishkan
      The issue is that a program like XFire is alot more complex than AIM (friends of friends, who is playing what etc.). XFire is still in Beta and its unlikely that they'll or any 3rd parties will have anything released in the near future. But it is possible that once it is out of beta, that they'll develop a plugin for Trillian.
      XFire is a beta? I though it was just the voice chat part that was in beta.
      AKA ContingencyPlan

Comment

Well a good amount of features are still in beta, sorry. But they'll still wait to finish developing before they work with Trillian or any other client to create the features.
        [age-c1] [gchq-c1] [air2] [tog-c1][tpf-c1]
        [tg-c1]<victory

Comment

It would be really nice if they were on the same client. I would actually use xfire alot more.

Comment

I rarley use XFire for instant messaging, I use it mostly for the server browser. I like being able to see who's on the BF2 servers without actually having to start BF2. I don't even like instant messaging.
            AKA ContingencyPlan

Comment

yah thats what i like about it. But id like to also bbe able to im my friends. ON AIM, in games like sfire allows..

Comment

Originally posted by millipede777
                I rarley use XFire for instant messaging, I use it mostly for the server browser. I like being able to see who's on the BF2 servers without actually having to start BF2. I don't even like instant messaging.
                Same here.

---

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...