Assistance needed, files missing from Arma 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistance needed, files missing from Arma 3

after playing some considerable amount of time on TG servers despite being a noob, I have just now run upon a problem that I cannot fix.
    When I went into the " So you want to be a sapper?" admin , mission today I had the problem of the game denying me access to the server and saying that I was missing/had deleted- A3_Structures_F_Exp_Walls_Slum. I have already restarted my game and computer, looked through the addon folder and did not find the file, reloaded all of my mods, and verified my local files. I even had the advice from an admin, but even he couldn't figure out what the problem was. Leave a reply if you can help thank you.

The problem was that there was one object in the mission that was an object from the Apex expansion. I think the plan is to ensure that these objects get removed in the future for this mission.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

Comment

Ah, I see. Thank you Unkl, I appreciate it.

Comment

Welcome to TG, Taylor .
        Looking forward to seeing you on the server more often. In fact, bring your buddies too. Ha!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X