Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Japanese people hav it good.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Japanese people hav it good.

    Do you know what Japanese ppl get for internet speed? C'mon guess.
    50mbps HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!
    Is it exspensive?
    The equivlent of $15
    HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.



    I
    #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
    83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

  • #2
    Re: Japanese people hav it good.

    Originally posted by IRS_Agent
    Do you know what Japanese ppl get for internet speed? C'mon guess.
    50mbps HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!
    Is it expensive?
    The equivalent of $15
    HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep in mind two things:

    1. The Japanese population is very metropolitan.

    B) The Dollar is crap compared to the Yen.

    III. English makes things so much easier to read...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Japanese people hav it good.

      Originally posted by CingularDuality
      Keep in mind two things:

      1. The Japanese population is very metropolitan.

      B) The Dollar is crap compared to the Yen.

      III. English makes things so much easier to read...
      That was in dollars converted. Plus the point is we are no where near that level of communication.
      The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.



      I
      #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
      83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Japanese people hav it good.

        but add in the cost of living and the price probably works out not so cheap i presume....



        AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Japanese people hav it good.

          bet we could syphon off some of xi chen lu's bandwidth, bounce it off a few geosynchronous sat's, translate the binary from japaneese, convert the output from metric, and still come away with like 10mbps and 20ms ping time to the TG texas servers...... now if we just had a flux capacitor, 2 rubber bands, a nickel, and a 9v battery..... I have the toothpick and chewing gum already... who's with me?!?!?!?
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
          The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

          If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Japanese people hav it good.

            Originally posted by =DdogG=
            bet we could syphon off some of xi chen lu's bandwidth, bounce it off a few geosynchronous sat's, translate the binary from japaneese, convert the output from metric, and still come away with like 10mbps and 20ms ping time to the TG texas servers...... now if we just had a flux capacitor, 2 rubber bands, a nickel, and a 9v battery..... I have the toothpick and chewing gum already... who's with me?!?!?!?
            fresh out of rubber bands.

            Comment

            Connect

            Collapse

            TeamSpeak 3 Server

            Collapse

            Advertisement

            Collapse

            Twitter Feed

            Collapse

            Working...
            X