Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audigy 2 Platinum

I've had this card about a year now.

If you're familiar w/ this card you'll know that the Platinum comes w/ a 5.25" panel that has several inputs (Firewire, Digital, Mic2, etc).

For some reason I noticed it 'forgot' the settings regarding the front drive, namely the fact that I was using the Mic/2 input on it.

I reinstalled the software and even upgraded. Each time the settings come back. But every time my computer reboots, they are lost again -- it's like the software doesn't know those extra inputs are there.

Anyone else have/had similar problems?
    sigpic
    I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

The Platinum2 ZS corrects this....I have one.

However the best way to fix the problem is to remove the software, drivers and card. Then install the card again...this time after the install CD go directly to the creative website and get the webupdate package.

http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/download.asp?nSUFlag=1&sRef=%2Fsupport%2Fdownloads %2F&hdAllProduct=1&hdAppName=&hdAppLangID=&hdProdu ctID=&LangID=1033&OCXType=&hdDspLangID=1033

Comment

Thanks

...but I'm not going to purchase another card -- this card is was too expensive to scrap.

Plus, it does work -- it has to be a driver problem.

Thanks for the input however. I'll certainly get the lastest card for my next PC.

I'm still waiting for a reply from Creative -- I'll post their response.
      sigpic
      I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X