3d mark 06

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3d mark 06

Futuremark's 3D Mark 05 will be released later on today. It adds CPU tests to the basic edition. It also adds Shader Model 3.0 and HDR.

I really don't want to run the program but I will. I know I am gonna end up crying myself to sleep tonight though because of it.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: 3d mark 06

im downloading now, ive never really been much of a benchmarker, all this E willy rubbish that goes on amoung hardware enthusiasts is really quite sad IMO, though its interesting to view what technological advancements they have made and to see how well your computer runs in a gaming environment.

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

I have found 3Dmark to have very little to do with reality. It just looks good.
      If you can read this, thank your teachers.

Currently playing under name: Bleach

Comment

4533. Disappointing but it should get higher once ATI releases a driver fix or something. (ATI preformance is low with 3dmark06.)
        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...