how well can you run old/new games?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how well can you run old/new games?

nice little tool for seeing if you meet the min and max of a past and future game...
    (of course, they have to report the right settings first,lol.)

http://www.srtest.com/referrer/srtest

I'm glad to report I max on all the major games and upcoming games. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: how well can you run old/new games?

I should definately be able to play every game at max coming out. MMMMM maybe I should buy a crossfire mobo for my birthday and get a crossfire X1800.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

That site does not work for me...

First in Firefox, nothing.
      Then in IE (default IE, x64)
      Wonder how good it is if it can't run in main brower for xp x64 ...

Why would you need to beable to run the game at High graphics?
      I would rather be able to run the game at high storyline and replayable mode.

In IEx32 I ran for Heroes 5 beta. Minimum only... Need more Ram it says, both ram and vram.

Why is a sound card a minimum requrement? I can have the speakers turned off and still play...

AOE 3, it fails it correctly show my level.

Recommended: 128 MB video card with support for Hardware Transformation & Lighting
      You Have: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT (GeForce 6600 GT) FAIL: Sorry, your video card does not meet this recommended requirement. Upgrading to a more powerful video card will make all your applications look better. Click the 'We Recommend' button to see some great options.
      Video Card Features - Minimum attributes of your Video Card Video RAM: Required - 128 MB , You have - 128.0 MB
      Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required - Yes , You have - Yes
      Video HW Transform & Lighting: Required - Yes , You have - Yes

How can it say that I meet the requrements for the recomended if it then fails it?
      Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

F.E.A.R. Director's Edition
        System Requirements Lab Analysis

Congratulations, your system will Rock this product! Wish we had a system that hot you lucky dog.

I'm not too sure this is very accurate, though.
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Hey I warned it may not be accurate... but gives me a false scene of security that my system will ROCK all the current and near future games. ;)
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X