G series settings.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G series settings.

If anyone has a G series mouse and keyboard (I have both) they can post custom settings for the mouse/keyboard and link cool programs for the G-15 keyboard.
    G-15 keyboard-
    No G-Keys set up.
    All stock LCD apps.
    teamspeak for g-15

G-5 corded mouse-
    Dpi settings- 1800 (2000 dpi is overkill), 1450, 1050, 800, 400 (sniper's paradise).
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
    #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
    83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Re: G series settings.

Originally posted by IRS_Agent
    If anyone has a G series mouse and keyboard (I have both) they can post custom settings for the mouse/keyboard and link cool programs for the G-15 keyboard.
    G-15 keyboard-
    No G-Keys set up.
    All stock LCD apps.
    teamspeak for g-15

G-5 corded mouse-
    Dpi settings- 1800 (2000 dpi is overkill), 1450, 1050, 800, 400 (sniper's paradise).
    The latest version of the TS app is great. I don't use any other LCD app.

I developed a fully working TS app which did all of the same things as the schmads app, but there isn't much room left to improve. I was going to list room names and player names, but schmads has stated that he is going to add that stuff soon, so I've dropped my own project.

I use 2000 dpi (left-right, not up-down) for tank and APC driving and a middle-of-the-road value, maybe 800, for everything else. I have no problem putting the crosshairs on heads at that middle value, so I don't see the need to lower it for sniping. If I used 5 values, I would get confused about what setting I was on in the middle of playing.
    Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Re: G series settings.

I really think 400 helps steady sniping to the point where it is easier to zero a moving target that's all.
      The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
      #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
      83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X