Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss the New Posts button, so I've added it back into the forums for myself. I did this by authoring a userscript for use in the Greasemonkey Firefox extension, and I've decided to share that userscript here. Anyone may use it if he likes. I've called it, creatively, New Posts Button.

The userscript adds a button in the site's top navigation bar, just between the "Search" and "Arcade" buttons. By clicking on the button, you're taken to the same link behind the "Search" button's "New Posts" link.

newpostsbutton.user.js

If you have any questions about how to install or use this, please do use Google to educate yourself minimally about Greasemonkey before asking questions.

If you do use this, please do provide feedback in this thread.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: New Posts Button

The vertical alignment of the letters was off. I've corrected it. If you notice it, feel free to re-download. If not, no biggie.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

And the hits just keep on coming!
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I'm currently testing less-orthodox modifications. They're very neat for me. It remains to be seen if they'll be helpful/preferable to anyone else.

Comment

Ohh. Good idea. I like to hit the server list, so I used this script as an example and made me a little server list button instead. base64 encoding the image is pretty neat.
          Battlefield Admin() ()
          [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
          [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
          | for | |

Comment

Originally posted by perry
            Ohh. Good idea. I like to hit the server list, so I used this script as an example and made me a little server list button instead. base64 encoding the image is pretty neat.
            Link, please?
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Here is my server list button.. the button gets placed between the user cp and menu..
              Battlefield Admin() ()
              [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
              [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
              | for | |

Comment

Originally posted by perry
                Here is my server list button.. the button gets placed between the user cp and menu..
                Sweet, thanks!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Bump
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

this deserves a <bump>

Comment

Originally posted by perry View Post
                      Perry, any chance of you updating your button?

Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X