No announcement yet.

How do you copy from a pdf document...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you copy from a pdf document...

the topic explains it all don't it, lol...

How do you copy a paragraph or sentence from a pdf document?

or convert a pdf document to a word document?
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: How do you copy from a pdf document...

i know some text documents have been converted to pdf's. If they have, you can use the cursor to select the text and use crtl+c to copy. If it has been scanned, then you cant use the cursor but you can use the snapshot tool to copy part of a pdf but the selected area wont be text but a picture. (its confusing, do you get what I mean?)

Comment

I use Foxit Reader for my PDFs. You can download it and install it faster than it takes Adobe Acrobat to load up. You don't even really need to "install" it since it's just an .exe you run. Best of all, it's free.

Comment

Thx, will try it.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

If you have a pdf document, I think you can just file---->"save as" and choose to save it as a word doc. format. I think from there you can edit any text etc.
          |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
          [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

Open a PDF, then use File-->Copy to clipboard (for the whole doc) or click the SELECT button from the toolbar and click/drag the text you want to copy to the clipboar

btw, i use www.cutepdf.com to create pdfs from any doc, website, etc.
            |TG-1stMIP| Ransack

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X