The G-15 Ohhh Boy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The G-15 Ohhh Boy

Well the wife got me the new Keyboard and let me say .... WOW ....... This is a great keyboard if you have the money. There are many Features like the ability to see TS and who is talking.... The 18 G keys are in 3 layers so you actualy have 54 keys......There a more apps comeing out for the LCD and you can down load a program to make you own LCD program..... It covers WOW, BF2, COD2, and more........I am still learning to setup the G keys but I am am getting there..... Hit me on TS for more info on this KeyBoard...

Re: The G-15 Ohhh Boy

For the curious here's a product link to Logitech's website:

Logitech® G15 Gaming Keyboard
    Pavehawk
    Any Time, Any Place

Comment

You may want to add F4:AF 1.06 to that list ;-)

http://lead-pursuit.com/DED.jpg

Comment

I saw this bad boy at Best Buy, but I figured I'd already spent enough money there, and I didn't think it would fly with my wife... :)

Comment

I saw that Cooler thats what made me get it.... I hope the can send the Fuel State and EWS program to the LCD Also......

Comment

I really like mine.
            Good choice imo. ;)

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

I don't get it. Who looks at their keyboard when using the computer? I look at the screen.

Comment

The only reason I keep a light on next to my computer at night is so that I can see the keys when I move my hand off the WASD to reach some distant function and then get lost trying to get back to WASD. (A good gaming keyboard should have a nub on the S key like the ones on F and J!) So the blue back light eliminates the need to keep that light on.

BTW, some moron playing WoW set up his G15 to send multiple commands per keystroke and got busted by a GM who noticed the constant-time commands. He then admitted he was watching TV at the time while playing on the computer next to him. Double-busted!
                Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I think the guy playing WoW wasn't doing anything wrong. The G15 seemed like it was sending multiple commands, but in reality it was just the way the keyboard works. Also, watching TV at the same time isn't doing something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by TychoCelchuuu
                    I think the guy playing WoW wasn't doing anything wrong. The G15 seemed like it was sending multiple commands, but in reality it was just the way the keyboard works. Also, watching TV at the same time isn't doing something wrong.
                    yeah, mmos put you to sleep unless you can find something else to do at the same time.

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

The G-15 Ohhh Boy

Hey guys, I bought a logitech g15 keyboard a while back and I am just dropping in to see if anyone else had one? At first I thought it was kind of a dumb investment, but after visiting here, I found a few cool mods for the lcd screen.

For example, I downloaded an RSS mod and set it to alert me of new posts in our Counter-strike forum. Convenient!

Anyone else have one? How do you like it?

Edit: Thanks for moving this. My bad for not noticing the thread!
                      Last edited by whistler; 04-05-2006, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Re: Logitech G15?

Love it. Teamspeak is all I ever use the LCD for, and it rocks.
                        Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Re: Logitech G15?

^^^ I'm with Icky on that one!
                          sigpic

Comment

definatly, i think the LCD is a waste of time. I havn't looked at my keybaord in 2-3 years now. (and my S key is so smooth, i have no troubles finding it.)

The G keys sound really cool, but the question is how easy and quick are they to reach.

(as for the comment on S shoudl have a little dot on it, that's only if you use your keyboard that way. It is not the most logical way to setup a keyboard, just like qwerty is absolutly horrible too, but we always use it because learning something else takes time.)
                            Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Comment

It's not a matter of learning something other than WASD so much as having to teach the game a different layout. So many games have standardized on it that if a new game breaks the mold one has to remember multiple conflicting key layouts or reprogram one or more games to match the others.
                              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X