BF2 random crashes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 random crashes

Hey guys. Recently, my BF2 would crash to the desktop unexpectedly. It's not very often, maybe twice in the last 3 weeks, but I'm just curious to find out what would cause the game to crash randomly and only in the last 3 weeks. I don't see it as a particularly big deal, somewhat annoying though.
    Another weird thing is that when my BF2 crashes, someone else will crash at the same time. For instance I believe last week when Undead and I were playing, we both crashed to desktop almost at the same time, if not at the same time. Coincidence? I seem to remember this happening to someone else I was playing with the first time BF2 went to desktop. I'm not getting any erors or anything, just a quick crash to desktop. Thanks
    |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
    [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Re: BF2 random crashes

Yea, same things happens to everyone. It doesn't happen often enough to piss you off, but just enough to Irk you and make you curse the EA QA department.

I doubt it is anything specific to your machine. My machine is rock solid in every single game but BF2 will crash every now and then.

Comment

It happens more often while in a public server than on tg servers.

Comment

Ya I've had this several times lately...mainly since we started pub raiding claw although it did happen on tg once or twice after it started. Just to be clear. When I crash there is no error or anything. BF2 just quickly closes and I'm right back at desktop like I was never playing.
        |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Yeah that's exactly what I'm getting, and mainly on public servers. I can't recall it happening on the TG server before. Weird...
          |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
          [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

yea crashing instantly to the desktop same for me.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X