Advice on onboard soundcard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on onboard soundcard

Ok i recently reinstalled windows due to a little technical gltich on my half!

Before, i had the onboard sound card with no programme running IE i have avrack sound effect manager now running which always mutes my mic when i load up games for some reason

Now can i just unistall the manager programme form ad/remove prgrammes, then my default nvidia will come back?

Any advice appreciated

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Re: Advice on onboard soundcard

Originally posted by Rock

Before, i had the onboard sound card with no programme running IE i have avrack sound effect manager now running which always mutes my mic when i load up games for some reason

Now can i just unistall the manager programme form ad/remove prgrammes, then my default nvidia will come back?

Any advice appreciated
    Not sure I understand your question, you recently formatted windows and are having trouble with the current software used to manage your audio configuration? Why don't you remove all audio related driver/programs and re-install just the bare drivers?

Comment

Originally posted by Rock

Any advice appreciated
      If you uninstall your Av rack, etc, the only driver that will be left is the windows default driver...not so good. Like oakenfol said, uninstall all these sound managing programs, and your sound driver. When you have done this, restart and install the drivers again from your disc, or download the Chipset driver from your MoBo manufacturer. Look for the chipset driver that applies to you. Let us know how you make out.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

All sorted guys, cheers for the response

I just uninstalled that software and updated my nforce drivers. All is good now

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X