Multi-page printing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-page printing

I have a large image that I want to print across multiple pages. Does anyone have a software recommendation for doing this? Peferrably something free, but I'll buy it if I have to.
    Peace through fear... since 1947!

Re: Multi-page printing

QImage is great for printing multipage posters and printing multiple images on a single page. The interface takes a little getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, it's fast and easy. There's a free demo.

Comment

Rasterbator (Google it because I am chronically lazy) will do it, but first it will turn it into black and white. Depending on your needs, it might be a better solution than printing crazy amounts of color ink (that stuff costs approximately a million dollars for inkjet printers).

Comment

I used Qimage and it mostly did the job. The only problem was that it pretended to allow me to position the page and then it just printed everything up in the top left corner (of a 3x3 block of legal sheets). And that, of course, cost me a bunch of ink, but I'll just slice it and tape it to make it look nice.
        Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

For prolly a buck o five you can take it down to kinko's and have it output in large format. That or a local digital printer if you want high quality.

Comment

I wonder how well those work for scrap-booking? I've got a scrapper in the house and the standard paper size for scrapping is 12x12. I want to scan some of her work (11x14 Epson flatbed) then stitch it back together and print copies. (Much of it is my family photos going back 50 years or more.)
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey
              I wonder how well those work for scrap-booking? I've got a scrapper in the house and the standard paper size for scrapping is 12x12. I want to scan some of her work (11x14 Epson flatbed) then stitch it back together and print copies. (Much of it is my family photos going back 50 years or more.)
              My wife owns a scrapbook shop and is excited about Epson's archive quality inks. It might work out well.
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I figured I'd recycle this thread.

__

How does one print something off the internet without having stuff show up at the top and bottum?

It is legal seeing how it is my own website.

Thanks champs.
                (PO3) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Squad Member
                (CPO) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Squad Leader
                (LCDR) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Commander

Squad Member pledge to their SL:
                Squad Leader pledge to their team:
                Commander pledge to their SL:

Comment

Originally posted by Rick_the_new_guy View Post
                  I figured I'd recycle this thread.

__

How does one print something off the internet without having stuff show up at the top and bottum?

It is legal seeing how it is my own website.

Thanks champs.
                  Turn off your headers and footers.

Comment

Or if you can't, just save the page and the various images, then manually delete the "header" and "footer" using Notepad. Resave the html file. Open it and print off the page.

Why would it not be legal if your printing from a site you run? Or are you hosting some content that has restrictions on prints and digital copying?
                    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Rick go to File -> Page Setup

You should see this box pop up.

And just make sure the headers and footers are all blank.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X