Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video iPod HELP:(

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Video iPod HELP:(

    I need some help putting Movies on my iPod, I know how to put songs on but cant seem to figure out how to put movies on it. I need you guys help on this because I am a Computer Retard. I am talking about Step by Step instructions. thanks in Advance.
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone




  • #2
    Re: Video iPod HELP:(

    Videora converter will do all the work for you.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Video iPod HELP:(

      Originally posted by TychoCelchuuu
      Videora converter will do all the work for you.
      What is that and where can I find it?:)

      Thanks
      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone



      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Video iPod HELP:(

        http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/

        Google ftw. :)

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Video iPod HELP:(

          Ok, I downloaded Videora, and I am transcoding a movie...it gets done...Where is the movie at and How can I put it on my iPod?
          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone



          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Video iPod HELP:(

            Got it... nvm....Thanks for those who helped me.
            "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone



            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Video iPod HELP:(

              In the future, if someone says "Use X to do what you want to do" then typing "X" into Google and hitting "I'm Feeling Lucky" is going to work 9 times out of 10. I don't give links because I figure people care enough to do a Google search; if I ever recommend a fix that can't be easily found in 2 seconds on Google rest assured I'll provide a link.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Video iPod HELP:(

                Originally posted by TychoCelchuuu
                In the future, if someone says "Use X to do what you want to do" then typing "X" into Google and hitting "I'm Feeling Lucky" is going to work 9 times out of 10. I don't give links because I figure people care enough to do a Google search; if I ever recommend a fix that can't be easily found in 2 seconds on Google rest assured I'll provide a link.
                Ok man...damn.... my bad, I guess I just assumed that it was software I had to buy from Apple. I wont trouble to ask anybody from help on this forum anymore.
                "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone



                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Video iPod HELP:(

                  Apple's more interested in selling the iPod than getting it to work once you've got it :D

                  I don't see why you're being abrasive, though. If someone needs a program, I tell them what program they need. If it's a program that's tough to find, I find it for them.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Video iPod HELP:(

                    I wasnt trying to be rude, It just seemed like you were throwing subtle statements towards me that rubbed me the wrong way I guess;)
                    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone



                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Video iPod HELP:(

                      You can always ask me for help, Dirtboy :)

                      So it's all running good now?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Video iPod HELP:(

                        Originally posted by Dirtboy
                        I wasnt trying to be rude, It just seemed like you were throwing subtle statements towards me that rubbed me the wrong way I guess;)
                        Nah, I'm just tired of people who I'm trying to help insinuating that I'm the lazy one for not doing a Google search that they ought to do themselves. I'm lazy, but I only want people to accuse me of it when it's justified.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Video iPod HELP:(

                          Originally posted by poe
                          You can always ask me for help, Dirtboy :)

                          So it's all running good now?

                          Yea Poe...its good to go...thanks to the both of you:)
                          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone



                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Video iPod HELP:(

                            Originally posted by TychoCelchuuu
                            Nah, I'm just tired of people who I'm trying to help insinuating that I'm the lazy one for not doing a Google search that they ought to do themselves. I'm lazy, but I only want people to accuse me of it when it's justified.

                            Dude, you need to chill the ( heck ) out man .......

                            Dirtboy .... feel free to ask any questions you want .... there is ALWAYS someone who is willing to help and not be POMPOUS about it.

                            Some of us understand that everyone isn't a SUPER COMPUTER wiz ........
                            |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

                            " Winners Never Quit ..... Quitters Never Win "




                            [combat][squadl][conduct][defense3][medic]
                            [armor][tog-c1][tg-c2][ma-c1][taw-c1]

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Video iPod HELP:(

                              I ran the Pompous-o-meter over myself and it only registered a 4. You're up there at 7.5. Take a chill pill dude.

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X