speedtoch 330adsl modem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speedtoch 330adsl modem

Any 1 own ones of these to connect to the internet?

I do, all was fine until i upgraded to windows 64bit pro, now i cant install the orginal programme, due to being 32 bit. i downloaded the 64 bit drivers, but it kinda goes all down hill from there.

I have emailed speedtouch so waitin on reply(probably mon now)

im posting on this bit far too often for my liking!

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Re: speedtoch 330adsl modem

Did you try the 64 bit drivers from the company's site?

http://www.speedtouchdsl.com/support.htm

Comment

i downloaded the 64 bit drivers, but it kinda goes all down hill from there.
      So yes I think he tried the drivers.

When you say it goes "down hill" what do you mean? Does the device show up in Windows or what?

Comment

well i install the package on to computer, wheres the old software would automaticly configure everything the new software is completey different.

It asks if im on pppoe or pppad or earthtnet. then i have to choose either 8.1 up to i think 8.6 for a vin number. I think when i get home from work i will take laptop upstairs and type exactly what my rig says onto here, because im not totally sure. basically though the new drivers will not recgonse my modem.

I was wondering if i could install old software and try and take out the 64 bit driver off new software and change them over.

Comment

Sounds like you just need to figure out the configuration for your specific modem. It's not a bug or anything.

Comment

Just got off phone to wanadoo, with a person who is in the darkest deepest part of india by the sounds of things! Not very helpful at all basically told me to revert back to 32 bit windows!! Im moving house this week so im gonna bite the bullet and just wait til i move and set up new account at my sisters!

Cheers for all your help and see you soon hopefully.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X