Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Media Player 11 leaked

http://www.softpedia.com/progDownloa...oad-39801.html
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Windows Media Player 11 leaked

Does this newer leaked version have any DRM?

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

^^^^Yes for the various online music stores it supports.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

So what does this do that's so special? The only time I listen to media with my PC is when I click on video links in the forum here. I don't need lots of bells and whistles for that.
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Change Log:

Quote:
          Features in WMP 11 for XP (June 06):

* New UI
          * Support for better synchronization for portable devices
          * Album “stacks” of album art
          * Indexed libraries with search-as-you-type features
          * User controlled downgrade of quality for DRM content to allow for smaller files
          * DRM content will contain metadata that shows what the user is allowed to do with the file
          * Includes Microsoft and MTV’s Urge music store

Features in WMP 11 for Vista (Early 07):

* Everything that is in the WMP 11 for XP
          * Playing content (including DRM) on your PC from another PC or device
          * Viewing content from the Vista Media library on other PCs or digital devices, such as Tivo
          * Playback of High Value video content
          * Shell integration with Windows Media Player
          * Content Indexer change notification to sync My Music and WMP library
          * DVD Fullscreen playback enhancements
          * DRM Transcode
          * High quality video streaming over home networks
          * Media foundation for playback

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

^^^^WMP11 for Vista looks good.
            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

I installed and get an error. I get this error over and over. I tried to reinstall, but then nothing. Then I try to uninstal which you can't do, I went to add/remove and only lets me roll back ver11 and nothing happens, so I decided to pop open the wmp folder and delete everything in there, and reinstalling that way, no go. Then I tried to reinstall wmp10 of course it said I have a new version installed. Might be pretty screwed so now I can't get wmp to work at all. Luckily I use winamp or i'd be pretty mad lol.

Comment

Oh here's the error.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hey,

Tell me how you all come out with this. If it's worth it, I'll get it, otherwise I agree with ScratchMonkey.

On a serious note, IMO. This should be moved to some kind of SM only forum.

Just my $0.02
                  [TG-Irr]Vulcher
                  sigpic

Comment

^^^If you don't use media alot it is nigh pointless.

Also why would you want this in an SM only forum?
                    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Another link. http://www.flexbeta.net/main/modules...on=show&id=499

1. Extract the file to a new folder.
                      2. Double click "Run First".exe to install Media Player 11 codec.
                      3. Double click "Run Second".exe to install Media Player 11.

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

I forgot to mention you can now get it from Microsoft's website. It was released Wed.
                        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Ok, got it installed and running, I really don't like it at all. Won't even let me remove songs now from the library without deleting to recycle bin, wmp10 and other versions gave me option to remove from wmp or just remove from wmp and delete from harddrive.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X