bf2 crashes anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2 crashes anyone?

Last night I was playing on a pubbie with some other TGers when bf2 crashed on me. Not one single error, no bsod, anything, just straight to desktop. What's weird is that I believe Mantis (who was with us) crashed as well, almost simultaneously. This has happened to me before where I would crash, and also other people as well very close to the same time. I was just curious as to what would cause mutliple crashes on seperate rigs at different locations simultaneously. Weird...
    |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
    [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Re: bf2 crashes anyone?

[QUOTE= I was just curious as to what would cause mutliple crashes on seperate rigs at different locations simultaneously. [/QUOTE]
    hrm, something server side would be my guess but there are so many variables who knows.

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

Claw about half the server population crashed at the same time there cause I checked the population in xfire and the full server was down to 35ish.

I do seem to get random CTD now and then though since the latest patch(although it didn't show up until a couple weeks after the patch so it might not be related)....drives me nuts. I'll be playing like normal than all of a sudden bam the game closes really fast and I'm back at the desktop. No error...nothing. I can instantly reopen the game. Usually it is just me that drops and not a large population....
      |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

yeah i think that happens to baneII quite a bit also. I guess that weird crash last night had to have been server side if so many people crashed. oh well... thanks.
        |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
        [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...