Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just ordered one of these...

http://www.gogamer.com/cgi-bin/GoGam...ct/View/000ZBF

I've never been able to get any of those fancy zboards or hand type controls because I'm Left handed, meaning I use my mouse with my left hand and the num pad for controls with my right...

but this zboard type device, released today, looks to be ambrodexrious... so will finally see how one of these bad boys work... what I do wonder is are they heavy enough not to slide around on the desk, during intense game play? I will see soon, and let you guys (that are interested) know what I think of it. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: just ordered one of these...

That looks pretty sweet! I might have to try this one out. Thanks Magnum!
    LoyalGuard

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50
      http://www.gogamer.com/cgi-bin/GoGam...ct/View/000ZBF

I've never been able to get any of those fancy zboards or hand type controls because I'm Left handed, meaning I use my mouse with my left hand and the num pad for controls with my right...

but this zboard type device, released today, looks to be ambrodexrious... so will finally see how one of these bad boys work... what I do wonder is are they heavy enough not to slide around on the desk, during intense game play? I will see soon, and let you guys (that are interested) know what I think of it. ;)

Good find! Looking forward to your feedback.

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

one of whats? for some reason that link redirects me to their catalog: http://www.gogamer.com/cgi-bin/GoGam...SIONID/Catalog

Comment

That's a might fine looking game pad. I like that it's got tons of keys/buttons. That's my one gripe about the n52... too few keys to map unless you assign some to shift. But I hate shift-mode... No time to think... I need everything at a single key press.

The only possible shortcoming I see (for myself) is the lack of an ergonomic shape like the n52 has. Granted, this zboard pad has to be symmetrical for left/right handed-ness, thereby negating a true ergonomic fit. My n52 is just so comfy in my left hand. I hope to hear that the zboard has good support. If it does, then I expect I'll look into getting one (good god, but it does have lots of buttons!)

Comment

Am I the only lefty using his right hand for the mouse? Funny because I golf, hockey, soccer, baseball, eat, everything with my left hand. Only for PCs do I use my right hand on the mouse.
            A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix
              one of whats? for some reason that link redirects me to their catalog: http://www.gogamer.com/cgi-bin/GoGam...SIONID/Catalog
              Ditto.
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by xTYBALTx
                Am I the only lefty using his right hand for the mouse? Funny because I golf, hockey, soccer, baseball, eat, everything with my left hand. Only for PCs do I use my right hand on the mouse.
                Left handed, mouse in the right. I think I golf left handed, I bat left handed, eat left handed, kick a soccer ball with my right foot, and I shoot right handed (eyed?).

Mom is also left handed and uses the mouse in her right hand. But, she probably learned that from me more than me learning it from her ;)

http://www.zboard.com/experience/FANG/ - is that what you ordered, Magnum?
                Battlefield Admin() ()
                [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
                [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
                | for | |

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                  Ditto.
                  Yup!

This one? http://www.gogamer.com/cgi-bin/GoGam...ct/View/000ZBF

"Jump, move forward, lean left, change weapons and shoot at the same time!"

I'd hurt myself for sure!

Comment

yes... it's the main item listed on www.gogamer.com

but it's also on www.zboard.com
                    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Any word on this? I'm itching to try one out, but waiting to hear what you think.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X