whats this error message?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats this error message?

Like I posted last week, I ordered and just received the new Zboard fang usb device... I connected per instructions, the device installs and says ready per windows... then I installed the software, Z engine, which lets you program the board and select profiles... I get the following error, tried 2 installs and went to there web site for answers, no luck yet... anyone know what this error message might mean, and maybe a possible fix...

Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: whats this error message?

It means the .NET threw an exception and the programmer didn't (or couldn't) handle it.

I get these errors most often when doing COM interop (which is when .NET uses old fashiony DLLs). But thre are lots of other things that can cause it.

In short it doesn't tell you anything about the actual error.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

All I know is that I want to see more of the desktop wallpaper!
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

www.gamewallpaper.com one of the new ones from... GW Fractions... thou I don't play. lol

BTW: Got it fixed, known problem, had to make a change in my reg.

Thx.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X