No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question:

I just now started my computer back up, everything loaded, but I started playing with cntl+alt+delete too early before my user name showed up on the list. I had two copies of svchost.exe running, so I closed the one consuming the larger amount of resources.

I launched Red Orchestra, and noticed that the game came up a LOT faster than it usually does, but I figured it was just because I closed the above program. I soon noticed that I had no sound at all in RO. I went further to find that I had sound on the desktop, just not on the game. I opened Heritage of Kings: The Settlers. This game normally takes about 3 minutes to load, given that I don't mess with cntl+alt+delete. The game loaded in less than 10 seconds, and had no sound.

What's that sound like to you guys?

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

System Information
    Time of this report: 6/9/2006, 17:54:39
    Machine name: YOUR-K7A5WU0CTX
    Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) (2600.xpclient.010817-1148)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Compaq
    System Model: 5430US
    BIOS: 686Y2 v2.06
    Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1.80GHz, ~1.8GHz
    Memory: 1024MB RAM
    Page File: 217MB used, 2242MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    DxDiag Version: 5.03.0001.0904 32bit Unicode

Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed