VHS to DVD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VHS to DVD

Hey I have a few VHS tapes I need to convert to DVD format. Has any of you done this before and what do I need to do it ?

Thanks in advance

Re: VHS to DVD

I've taken the output of the VCR to my digital camcorder then just capture to HDD and then author and burn DVD. You can also send VCR output to a VIVO (video in video out) capable graphics card then author and burn the DVD.
    [defense][conduct]

Comment

I've done it. There are a few ways you can do this besides ^^that^^. I used the third way.

You can buy a VHS to DVDR player.
      Reviews link: http://hometheater.about.com/od/dvdh...rrecorders.htm

You can use an old VCR and a new DVDR.

You can buy a TV card (PCI or USB) for your computer. Hook a VCR up to the TV card. Use software to encode the video in MPEG-2. This way would allow you to EDIT the videos later.
      Last edited by troublesome4u; 06-17-2006, 12:27 PM.

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

or, purchase a tvtuner card. a decent one will set you back 100.00, but after this little chore is done, you get to watch tv on your computer.
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X