Physical Memory Dump

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical Memory Dump

I've recently upgraded my mobo/cpu/ram/video card, and it's running okay. I get the occasional (every couple days) error - aka-blue screen of death.

The error message has the usual physical memory dump gobblygook and notes the file ANV4Disp.dll as the cause (i think).

Anyone know what that is? I'm guessing it's the display driver (duh), but could something else be causing physical memory dump as well?

I'm guessing I should DL the most recent nvidia driver and try that.

New upgraded system:
    Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe mobo
    AMDxp 2500 barton
    Corsair cms 3200 (twin 256k)
    Asus V9900 (Nvidia 5800 128meg) (driver is Asus, can't find version)
    I am not overclocking at all.
    New to TG?

Re: Physical Memory Dump

Originally posted by USN_Squid
    The error message has the usual physical memory dump gobblygook and notes the file ANV4Disp.dll as the cause (i think).
    I had a **disp.dll error once that was fixed my installing the latest mainboard drivers. I had a Via chipset, but you might want to check for Nvidia's latest drivers for both your MB and graphics card.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Re: Physical Memory Dump

ANV4 sounds like Asus Nvidia to me.......which sounds about right to what cing says....

update your motherboard drivers (USE ASUS Nforce drivers) and your gfx cards IN THAT ORDER...sorry for shouting :)
      From Adam Webb

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X