No announcement yet.

Apple MacBook - Best place to buy

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple MacBook - Best place to buy

Going to be picking up a MacBook, (If only they made a 12" MacBook Pro) and wondering if anyone had the best place to buy one? I plan on just picking up my own and dropping 2gig of memory in it. Probably try to find a 120Gig 7200 HDD to drop in it too (And if someone has a source for the drive that would be great most sites just have the 5400).

Main tasks are browsing, email and programming in windows via Parallels or Bootcamp (I am a .Net programmer mainly) I currently have a IBook and its great for the browsing/email but by using the macbook I would be able to not carry around my Huge Dell Laptop.

Re: Apple MacBook - Best place to buy

^^^^^ is your best bet for the actaul laptop. Check newegg for the memory and HDD. Zipzoomfly is a good choice as well.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

Re: Apple MacBook - Best place to buy

TacticalMarket of course! Amazon is offering a $100 rebate on the Macbook.. not sure if that is good through Tacticalmarket too. has a pretty good deal.. $100 rebate on the laptop + $100 rebate on a $100 printer + $50 rebate on a $50 carrying case (they call the laser printer and case free).
      Battlefield Admin() ()
      | for | |

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed