Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Media Player 11 Beta out.

Click here

New look is the only thing i can tell right now, but im downloading to see what else.
    Oyee

Re: Windows Media Player 11 Beta out.

New IE 7 beta is out too, much more revamped version.
    XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Comment

Cough old. lol
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

:p

Just thought other's would like to know, i didnt find it here.
        Oyee

Comment

Yeah, they released the IE7 beta 2 a little while ago to, I like ie6 over the new ie7, but screw it anyway. I'm a firefox user! FIREFOX FTW.

Comment

I haven't tried IE 7 but between Office 2007, Vista, and WMP11 I have to say I am pretty impressed with the Richmond boys.
            RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
            "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

I want Vista Beta 2, but I cant afford a MSND subsricption, and the public beta has ended.

I'll be getting Office 2k7 soon, i just havnt had time to download it. (Power failure ended my download and havnt had the time to start it over)

IE7 I wasnt a fan of, just wasnt use'd to using IE, im a FF(FX) user...

But WMP11 is great!
              Oyee

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
                I have to say I am pretty impressed with the Richmond boys.
                Do you mean Redmond (Washington) or did MS open an office in Virginia or California (both have Richmond's, I work in the latter)?
                Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

^^^^^Redmond my mistake.
                  7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Media Player 11 is nice. I have to say that the past serveral versions have looked and operated better. The new library display is nice. Looks like they are gearing up for their new "mobile unit". I doubt it will "Blow iPod away", like some articles have suggested.
                    birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

^^^^^Zen Vision M already does that if you ask me.
                      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X