Direct Connect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct Connect

Hey does TG have a direct connect hub anymore?

If we do then can someone get me the info to connect.

Either post it here or email me please.

[email protected]
    Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
    Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Re: Direct Connect

There's an unofficial hub somewhere since TG took down its DC hub. However, I don't think anybody frequents the unofficial hub. If you want the address, you could probably find it by doing a forum search.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Yah, I searched first...no dice, oh well.
      Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.

Comment

I have the following IP address configured in my DC client with the name "Unofficial Tactical Gamer DC hub"

80.198.50.131:4012

I have no idea who's running that where, but it's always up. I don't connect unless I'm looking for something or am hosting files for others to download at their prior request.

Wyzcrak
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Gyphon, an old reg here thats running it...dont think he has the time these days to come here....think hes at the important part of exams @ school/college/uni or whatever
          From Adam Webb

Comment

Thanks, I'll try that IP. I found some local Canadian ones that are pretty fast so I got what I was looking for last night, but its good to know where the unofficial TG hub is anyway.

I remember Gryphon was on the hub all the time.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X