HDD Disk space error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDD Disk space error

Hey guys. I just reformatted my HD and now I'm installing all my games etc. I partitioned my HD so that now I have basic windows stuff on the G drive (5GB), and my games installed on my C drive (179GB free space left). However, when I click to the folder located in my C drive where I want bf2SF installed to, it says I don't have enough room in my HDD to patch, and then cancels isntallation. What gives?
    |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
    [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Re: HDD Disk space error

you need the space in your G drive or your windows drive if i can remember correctly. I think many had that issue when they did the exact same thing as you, need to make your OS drive bigger.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

This was a problem with the earlier BF2 patches -- i wants to unpack to where windows is installed, no matter where your game is installed or where your TEMP files are. This seems to be the fix that helped people install the patches.
      Battlefield Admin() ()
      [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
      [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
      | for | |

Comment

Thanks for the sugestion, but it doesn't seem to want to work. It's still looking for room on the G drive, and not on my C drive after changing the values in the registry.
        |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
        [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...