Logitech G15 Keyboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech G15 Keyboard

So I recently got the Logitech G15 keyboard, and I have no idea how to use its expanded features. I was looking for any information/mods that you guys know of. I'm hoping to consolidate our G15 knowledge to this one thread as the forum search wont let me just search for G15. Links and tips are appreciated :)

RW
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: Logitech G15 Keyboard

most important G15 utility for gamers IMO...

Teamspeak display...

http://www.schmads.com/software.htm
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

The TS thing is really all you need, but there's also a bunch of stuff at G15mods.com
      Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Also check out g15forums.com. Lots of good stuff there
        |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
        I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

I also found plugins for Miranda and Trillian.
          ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
          No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

This is a very good mod for BF2, it even makes use of the black buttons above the media keys.

http://www.g15forums.com//index.php?...fileinfo&id=56
            The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
            #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
            83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X