Trackball users?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trackball users?

I was just wondering if anyone else used a trackball instead of a mouse? I am sure there aren't many others if any.

I have been useing this onehttp://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826104156 for a long time, 6+ years and it works great, fast movement, much less desk space, and it's easier on my wrist. Not the exact same one, but they haven't changed it much.

Can't fathom how anyone can use a mouse..crazyness!

Re: Trackball users?

I use the wireless version of that mouse. When I surf the web on my tv from bed I use the trackball because I dont want to be moving my whole arm just my hand. I also have a wireless keyboard by my bed. For games, well maybe 2d space games, the trackball rules. You need to 180, spin the that MotherF#$&#$. THE BEST 2D space game SILENT DEATH

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

Glad to see I am not the only one lol. This mouse is all around great. I can get faster movement over all with it than a mouse, which makes loads of difference.

Comment

I wish they would update this model and put Back< and >Foward buttons on it. I need more buttons. I have used it for battlefield but I prefer my mouse. If I see you on the battlefield tonight we'll see who has more accurate movement :).

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

Don't have BF2, I play CSS. But if ya hop on there you should find me there tonight.

Comment

I use a logitech trackball also and the one thing I wish was they would put out a higher end model with some sensitivity settings.
            |TG-12th| Sawviper

Comment

Cool, another trackball user. Yeah I would like 2 more buttons and some more settings.

Comment

Ahhh, all the trackball users live in Wichita!!

Get me a nuke, quick!

:)
                ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Don't be jealous. You aren't too far from here, we just gotta convert you. You haven't even tried one have ya?

Comment

DUDE! I live in wichita!!!!!! Yeah i hate trackballs.

Comment

There should be a Wichita get-together ;)

And we could preform wedding ceremonies for you and your trackballs
                      ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Ohh, so you make fun of a person loving their trackball by saying they should be married, yet you have a eulogy for your mouse? :P

Comment

Originally posted by troublesome4u
                          I use the wireless version of that mouse. When I surf the web on my tv from bed I use the trackball because I dont want to be moving my whole arm just my hand. I also have a wireless keyboard by my bed. For games, well maybe 2d space games, the trackball rules. You need to 180, spin the that MotherF#$&#$. THE BEST 2D space game SILENT DEATH
                          I've got the wireless version too. I've had this version of trackball for awhile. Heck, even after my old one drowned in Katrina, first thing I bought after I got the new PC was a new trackball.

I can't really stand the non-thumb trackballs myself. I'm jsut so used to moving my thumb delicatly and slamming the buttons with my other fingers, it takes alot to adjust to other finger trackballs.

Not for the Glory. Not for the Honor. For the Team.

Comment

I used to use one, and it rocked on games like MechWarrior. I use a regular mouse now, though.
                            [squadl]
                            "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

I use a MS trackball, ball on top buttons on left and right, I too would like it to be
                              more sensitive, to the point where I'm thinking about a G7 laser mouse.

My only issue is the ball getting gungy and rough movement causing me
                              to lose out on those one on one draws in BF2 (at least that's what I tell
                              myself it was, couldn't possibly be me could it ?)

Any other BF2 people using trackballs ?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X