MusicMatch Jukebox 10 - laggity issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MusicMatch Jukebox 10 - laggity issues

Anyone else here still use MMJB? It's overall a great program and great for batch editing track tags and streaming live radio stations like kexp and my local NPR KUT.

But lately it just lags behind my command by about 13-20 seconds. Which can be frustrating when I'm rocking out and the phone rings and I try to stop the player. I'm using v10, and have already uninstalled and reinstalled it with the same damn issue.

Any ideas?? I searched musicmatch bugs in google but nothing really hit on this specific issue...
    Beatnik

Re: MusicMatch Jukebox 10 - laggity issues

Originally posted by Beatnik
    Anyone else here still use MMJB? It's overall a great program and great for batch editing track tags and streaming live radio stations like kexp and my local NPR KUT.

But lately it just lags behind my command by about 13-20 seconds. Which can be frustrating when I'm rocking out and the phone rings and I try to stop the player. I'm using v10, and have already uninstalled and reinstalled it with the same damn issue.

Any ideas?? I searched musicmatch bugs in google but nothing really hit on this specific issue...
    Hmm....never experienced that. Have you upgraded it to 10.1 lately? Its the only program I use for all my MP3's. How much memory do you have on your computer, although I don't think that's the issue.
    XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Comment

Yeah I've got 1.5 gigs. It definitely can't be that. Maybe I need to try out 10.1. This has been a consistent problem with every version since like 7.5 for me. I wish I could figure it out, b/c iTunes just doesn't cut it for me.
      Beatnik

Comment

Originally posted by Beatnik
        Yeah I've got 1.5 gigs. It definitely can't be that. Maybe I need to try out 10.1. This has been a consistent problem with every version since like 7.5 for me. I wish I could figure it out, b/c iTunes just doesn't cut it for me.
        Yeah, i hear ya on itunes, its only good if you have a ipod.
        XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Comment

Dare i add winamp? Its great with the skin base and plugins... All the great stuff is free, but there is other cool options that can be used with a small donation/purchase.
          Oyee

Comment

I love iTune and I am a PC user.
            Slow is Smooth. Smooth is Fast!

Comment

Yeah winamp and/or iTunes are a reluctant 2nd choice, but I was hoping to find someone with similar MM issues, since the exact same thing keeps happening to MM on my system.
              Beatnik

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X