• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRAM Timings

Hi

I just installed new memory.

Facts about the TWINX2048-3500LLPRO
    The TWINX2048-3500LLPRO is a 2GByte matched memory pair specifically designed for motherboards using chipsets with dual memory channels. This memory kit consists of two CMX1024-3500LLPRO memory modules that have been tested together on a current production AMD motherboard at DDR437 (218 MHz) and extremely Low Latency of 2-3-2-6 T1. These TwinX memory kits are designed to provide the ultimate in performance and stability in dual channel boards. As part of Corsair's XMS ProSeries, each module includes the high-efficiency aluminum XMS heatsink, and 18 activity LED's that show the level of memory activity on each bank.

And I was wondering if I have the correct timings right in bios.

Right in the dram timing it is set to auto and I need to know weather these numbers should be used 2-3-2-6 T1 (what are these?)

Any help is appreciated

IronClaw

Re: DRAM Timings

Understanding RAM Timings | Hardware Secrets

I'm not an expert on what's a good set of timings (I know, I should have paid attention in computer architechture) but I found this article with Google.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Thanks

I`ve been googling myself

Comment

Originally posted by [TG] IronClaw View Post
        Hi

I just installed new memory.

Facts about the TWINX2048-3500LLPRO
        The TWINX2048-3500LLPRO is a 2GByte matched memory pair specifically designed for motherboards using chipsets with dual memory channels. This memory kit consists of two CMX1024-3500LLPRO memory modules that have been tested together on a current production AMD motherboard at DDR437 (218 MHz) and extremely Low Latency of 2-3-2-6 T1. These TwinX memory kits are designed to provide the ultimate in performance and stability in dual channel boards. As part of Corsair's XMS ProSeries, each module includes the high-efficiency aluminum XMS heatsink, and 18 activity LED's that show the level of memory activity on each bank.

And I was wondering if I have the correct timings right in bios.

Right in the dram timing it is set to auto and I need to know weather these numbers should be used 2-3-2-6 T1 (what are these?)

Any help is appreciated

IronClaw
        You can use CPU-Z to double check once you're done configuring.

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Thanks Guys

I`m sorted out now

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse