Xfire?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xfire?

what the HELL is going on! every time i try to run xfire it crashes and it says i have to send in an error report. i have reinstaled it like 3 times so far and it is realy making me mad! help me!
    a 1942 street sign:

Wir die tapfere deutsche Öffentlichkeit kämpfen langes und hartes für unser Land. Wir stehen nie still, bis Königreich kommen; wir geben nie oben; und vor allem... behandeln wir immer unseren Gegner mit Respekt und Ruhm.

in english

We the gallant German public shall fight long and hard for our country. We shall never rest till Kingdom come; we shall never give up; and above all... we shall always treat our adversary with respect and glory.

like hell they did...

Re: Xfire?

Originally posted by Der Leichte Deutsche View Post
    what the HELL is going on! every time i try to run xfire it crashes and it says i have to send in an error report. i have reinstaled it like 3 times so far and it is realy making me mad! help me!
    Don't be offended if this thread gets moved to the troubleshooting area as that's where this thread belongs. I use Xfire and just fired it up because of your issue. Not sure what the issue is and can only recommend fully removing it and re-installing it. Sorry I can't give you more help. My Xfire fired up fine, so it's not a global issue.

Lucky Shot

Comment

Re: Xfire?

can you please post the error that is more helpfull. Go back to the xfire .website and trying instaling it from a new xfire.exe w/e its called. If that does not work post on xfire website they should be able to give you a better answer then i can.
      Instead of calling someone a noob, you should take that same amount of time to help them.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X