Lightscribe software?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightscribe software?

I got one of those new external DVD burners that are lightscribed enabled... but it only came with a very basic lightscribe program... anyone have any recommendations on a good lightscribe program, free or at cost, whatever works the best.

Thx
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Lightscribe software?

I use SureThing Labeler SE. It's free and I don't use all of the bells and whistles that it offers in the non-SE version so it's perfect for me.

Comment

How about Nero.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Sure, it works as well but I just don't like the label interface that it has that is also used for LightScribe. I find the SureThing interface a little more user friendly for what I do.

Comment

DA, i downloaded and installed the program...

I see a bunch of labels and DVD covers, but where do you design and scribe onto a DVD, I don't see the option...and the help file says select new, then pick lightscribe, which ain't there?

any help.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
            DA, i downloaded and installed the program...

I see a bunch of labels and DVD covers, but where do you design and scribe onto a DVD, I don't see the option...and the help file says select new, then pick lightscribe, which ain't there?

any help.
            What version did you download? I use SureThing Labeler 4 SE and it does have LightScribe as an option when you select File -> New. You select the Product Type as CD/DVD LightScribe and then Label Product as CD/DVD and when you click Next you get design options.

Comment

4.3 and no option... just the 2, CD case cover and DVD label... oh well, will look into it later.

Thx
              Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

I wonder if it has to detect your drive before it displays those options?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X