For those who want a n52 Speedpad.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who want a n52 Speedpad.

Instead of getting the n50 that I posted about a week or so ago, i waited for a deal on a n52. Well I got what I wanted:

Belkin Nostromo n52 for $26.56 shipped.

I've ordered one, and thought others would like the info.

I hear its 10x's better than a regular keyboard for gaming, so i'll pick it up.

Here's the link.

And for those who have a Google Checkout account, if you spend $30 or more at buy.com and use google checkout, you can get $10 off... Meaning add something for $4 bucks to your checkout with this speedpad and get it cheaper.
    Last edited by Black_V!per; 10-04-2006, 03:32 PM. Reason: New TIP
    Oyee

Re: For those who want a n52 Speedpad.

I've owned and used an n52 for about a year and a half now. WONDERFUL piece of hardware. Now, if you use a 64bit OS (like I do), you'll have to track down the 64 bit drivers (I don't think belkin has released them from beta yet), though I found a link to them on the Planet AMD forums. Drivers, though beta, work great with no problems.

The n52 is just genius, honestly. I don't have to change much (if at all) from the game's default settings, I just adjust my n52's settings to what works best for me. The mapping ap, and profile ap are really easy to work with, and functionality is, as I said earlier, fantastic.

The only games I DON'T use it for are mech combat sims (mechwarrior series), or flight or space sims (excluding Freelancer....it was a godsend for that game).

Games: GRAW, BF2142, Oblivion, FarCry, Empire At War, R6:RVS, KotOR, KotOR2, MW4: Mercs, FEAR (XP)

*Hiss* "Oh...crap!" *BLAM* "I'm down....MEDIC!!"

DirtyLude: "If we kill him and eat his heart, his magic will be ours."

Comment

Just thought I'd change this for an even better deal.

Get the n52, and add an item thats around 15 bucks to the cart thats eligable/has free shipping. I added Memorex DVD+R 50 pack that was 16.14, so my total for the n52+50pk of DVD's was 26.16 shipped. (Since both have the ablility of free shipping)
      Oyee

Comment

very nice!!

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
          very nice!!
          So nice that I actually got it... Cant wait to get that n52! Plus i was going low on DVD's, i only have like 3 left, and im in need of a back-up.
          Oyee

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X