• Show
Clear All

• Gots my stuff from Newegg!

e6600
    x1900xt
    corsair 6400 2gb
    seasonic 650
    asus p5b deluxe

I have read all kinds of websites and everyone has a different opinion. I want to get some personal experiences form the only gaming crowd I trust. I have one question, and I need the straight dope please.

I just reformated 2 weeks ago. It took days to get everything back in order. I just want to change everything out and replace the existing harddrive with out a whole reformat. The existing motherboard is a Asus p4p800 e deluxe w/ intel 865 chipset. Should I bite the hardrive and reinstall or is it possible to switch out without major headaches??

Re: Gots my stuff from Newegg!

I thought I read somewhere that if you're doing some serious upgrading it's best to reinstall everything. The bad thing: It's probably not what you wanted to hear. The good thing: There are WAY more people on here you should listen to besides me!
    |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
    [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

Re: Gots my stuff from Newegg!

It's been answered in these forums before. Just pop in your XP disc and choose a repair install. It won't reformat your drive. Of course, it is better to reformat after such a drastic hardware upgrade.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X