TacticalGamer Theme for FireFox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TacticalGamer Theme for FireFox

OK, so I'm horrible with graphics, but I really want a TG Theme for FireFox. I'm hoping that I'll be able to organize some of you graphics wizards to make a theme for us that looks great with the forums. To start off with, I chose a theme made by someone else ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/72/ ) so that we have a basis for our theme. I'd like to replace everything from that theme so that we can call it our own, though.

I've uploaded a zip file of the theme's contents HERE, so feel free to edit the icons and stuff and post them here. I'll update the theme as we go and when we've got everything replaced I'll rename everything and take out the original theme creator's information and replace it with TG's info.

So, feel free to share your thoughts and contributions to this project here! If I don't get any help, this will be a miserable failure, as I really don't have the skills to complete this.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Re: TacticalGamer Theme for FireFox

You also might want to keep the TG Identy Pack in mind:
    Originally posted by Apophis
    For those Photoshoppers out there that have asked for copies of the TG logo, font, and other information; I have assembled a new Identity pack for Tactical Gamer. This new pack includes 300 DPI high res logos in both green and blue (the two officially used colors for our logo) as well as a 300 DPI high res copy of the dogtags and the font used for the Tactical Gamer logo.

Click here to download

Enjoy!
    But don't be afraid to get creative, either!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

I can do graphics but I don't really do XML or PHP or any hard coding..

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
        I can do graphics but I don't really do XML or PHP or any hard coding..
        That's cool. I started with someone else's theme so that I can hopefully make sense of the code. If not, there's always trial and error... The site that I read about creating a theme says that most of the code that affects the theme is in CSS, whatever that is... Cascading Style Sheet, isn't it?
        Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Yep CSS is i happen to know a bit about. I prefer to use Dreamweaver for that stuff, if you want to check it out.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X