Discount for TG users

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discount for TG users

If you order from http://www.memory.net put in this coupon code TGdiscount and recieve a 5% discount.

If a part isnt on the site, email [email protected] and the discount will still apply

we also have an afiliate program (make momey from memory.net), if you are interested email the same address
    Last edited by Apophis; 04-19-2004, 03:34 PM.

ACU Web| | |

Re: Discount for TG users

lets draw attention all those who cmmented there is a big fat set of dog tags under his name.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

well i was looking at buying some of your kingston memory but it seems your site isnt working ... something about maintenance... so ill chck later... i want my 5% discount...

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
        well i was looking at buying some of your kingston memory but it seems your site isnt working ... something about maintenance... so ill chck later... i want my 5% discount...

I amk still filling in some sections, the site is brand new. I can get Kingston for you. PM or email [email protected] and I can get you a price.

ACU Web| | |

Comment

I just put up a gaming memory section on memory.net. Right now it only has Kingston HyperX parts, but more will be added soon. Your 5% discount applies here also. So check it out. Also, this part of memory.net is for you the gamers so let me know about anything you want to see or any links you think should be added. TIA Everyone

http://gamers.memory.net/
          Last edited by Cap; 04-26-2004, 12:48 PM.

ACU Web| | |

Comment

I wouldnt hate you if you sent me some for review writing purposes... Ohh and I have 2 sites for you to put ads on... There mine and I don't mind.. Also a guy for you to email.. maybe you can get some sales from him.. dunno...

Contact me and or catch me on TS when I am on.

Comment

Ill be looking into getting a gig of Kingston here pretty soon. I wonder where Ill get it from...

Comment

Originally posted by tycho
                Ill be looking into getting a gig of Kingston here pretty soon. I wonder where Ill get it from...

I know a great person you can talk to. Let me know when you are interested. http://gamers.memory.net ;)

ACU Web| | |

Comment

I am no longer with this company, but the discount code should still work.

ACU Web| | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X