Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting a new HDD

Hey, this is general discussion, right? :P

I'm gonna get a new HDD, haven't kept up with computers since I got wow...right now have ATA133, but gonna go SATA. So on newegg, theres SATA 3.0 gb/s and then there's Serial ATA150....whats the difference/which should I get?

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Re: getting a new HDD

Originally posted by Halten View Post
    Hey, this is general discussion, right? :P

I'm gonna get a new HDD, haven't kept up with computers since I got wow...right now have ATA133, but gonna go SATA. So on newegg, theres SATA 3.0 gb/s and then there's Serial ATA150....whats the difference/which should I get?

Halten, this is a GREAT question ...and time for you to discover the General Forums for Tactical Gamer in the Hardware and Software forum. The folks there are knowledgeable AND helpful. Under the Forums tab above...go to the Main Forums and look there...
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

thanks a bunch beep!

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
      BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
      TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

Halten, did you ever check out/post your question in the "big" TG forum?

This is the link...http://www.tacticalgamer.com/hardwar...re-discussion/
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Moving it and leaving an expiring redirect so that he still doesn't have to really leave his WoW forum! ;)
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

roflmao