Need new Keyboard/Mouse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need new Keyboard/Mouse

Okay, my mouse broke, I had a Microsoft Desktop Elite Keyboard/Mouse combo, but it seems silly to keep a keyboard and get a completely different mouse. I like the look and feel of the Logitech MX Revolution, but i hear its horrible for gaming, aka only 800dpi max res... I dont like the feel/look of the G5/G7 and the Razer Copperhead isnt my kind of style. I'd like a good mouse/keyboard combo for a fare price, my max limit as of right now is 70. (But i'd got more if its a REAL good deal.)

I was hoping someone knew of a good deal that had a laser mouse/keyboard combo.
    Oyee

Re: Need new Keyboard/Mouse

Have you actually used the G5/G7 mice? I have the G5 corded mouse and let's just say I'm not going to need to purchase a new mouse anytime soon. I love the little guy.

Comment

Well, I havnt used it, but im acustomed to having 2 bottons on the thumb, whats the difference from the G5 to the G7, just the cord?
      Oyee

Comment

Have you tried a Wolfclaw II Keyboard.

I have one and its awsome, very quiet & easy to set up.
        Take it for the team

Comment

Go cordless, I really like my cordless because I just hate all the wires. I have an Logitech MX 1000 Laser.
          The Old Guy
          kin3
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Black_V!per View Post
            I like the look and feel of the Logitech MX Revolution, but i hear its horrible for gaming, aka only 800dpi max res...
            Negative. The laser used in Logitech's mice has a resolution about 20 times better than those old optical mice...

I've got an MX 1000 and couldn't be happier. I'm trying to think of a way to need a MX Revolution, though, as I really like the way it feels...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

happily playing with the G5 for 3 months now.
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Looks like i'll be getting a G5 (34 bucks from ebay, hope this isnt a rip off, says new in box). I had a wireless mouse for almost 4 years, and there fun, but the wire doesnt really bother me, so the money saved is a good thing.

P.S. I have a N52, so i'll just keep my old keyboard till it too breaks, then get a good multimedia keyboard for my music, since gaming isnt a must witha N52 around.
                Oyee

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X