WinXP context menu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WinXP context menu

Is there a way to delete entries from the right click context menu? I've searched and found guides and apps that claim to do this, but can't seem to get rid of one particular entry (Boost with Windows Live Care) that pops up when right clicking on EXE files. I've tried reinstalling the app responsible (Windows Live Care) and uninstalling again, but that didn't work. Going through the registry lead nowhere. Any advice?

Re: WinXP context menu

Originally posted by Shafik View Post
    Is there a way to delete entries from the right click context menu? I've searched and found guides and apps that claim to do this, but can't seem to get rid of one particular entry (Boost with Windows Live Care) that pops up when right clicking on EXE files. I've tried reinstalling the app responsible (Windows Live Care) and uninstalling again, but that didn't work. Going through the registry lead nowhere. Any advice?
    Use regedit and post whatever you see under the key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\exefile\shelle x\ContextMenuHandlers\CmdLineExt

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Re: WinXP context menu

Thanks, DB. I think I've found something useful, but can't check till I get off work. If that won't work, I'll post that key here.

edit: Got it. Thanks.
      Last edited by Shafik; 11-10-2006, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X