Task manager issue...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Task manager issue...

When i open the task manager IN NON-FULLSCREEN SIZE ONLY it is off screen (I tried making the physical screen smaller). I can only access the task manager in full screen window size, which means i won't be able to CTRL+ALT+DEL out of programs. Does someone have a resolution. It would be especially helpful if I knew where taskmanager.exe is.

Thanks,

IRS
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
    #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
    83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Re: Task manager issue...

Try a system search for it? IDK, it seems like it would work.

Comment

I did a system restore, problem solved. I was just worried that it might be a virus.
      The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
      #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
      83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Comment

Recommend: Process Explorer (Google to learn).
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X