Itunes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itunes

Well, itunes is telling me I can't burn any more cds till I reinstall itunes, if i do it, i dhould still get to keep all my music right?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough”
    Einstein

Re: Itunes

Originally posted by Anubis_Maximus View Post
    Well, itunes is telling me I can't burn any more cds till I reinstall itunes, if i do it, i dhould still get to keep all my music right?
    Yup. Itunes doesn't mess with your music files, though if you don't pay attention to the install process when it asks you if you want itunes to organize your itunes music folder, then it'll rearrange your music for you.

Games: GRAW, BF2142, Oblivion, FarCry, Empire At War, R6:RVS, KotOR, KotOR2, MW4: Mercs, FEAR (XP)

*Hiss* "Oh...crap!" *BLAM* "I'm down....MEDIC!!"

DirtyLude: "If we kill him and eat his heart, his magic will be ours."

Comment

I !!!!!!!!!!!!!DESPISE!!!!!!!!! ITunes.........It somehow makes my Windows explorer crash every time i even click on a media file of any type.....

I uninstall ITunes and the problem goes away......course theres no other freaking way to put music on the IPOD (that i know of)

So, no daily synching for me...... :(

Not to mention that the program is clunky as hell and just plain annoying to use.

(disclaimer) I never bought an ipod, i had a nano given to me and my wife won a 30gb vid as a doorprize today as a matter of fact.

Comment

Originally posted by freekyE View Post
        I uninstall ITunes and the problem goes away......course theres no other freaking way to put music on the IPOD (that i know of)
        You can use Realplayer and a few other programs, however the name of these other programs escapes me at the moment.

Comment

ml_ipod - Manage songs on your iPod using Winamp
          Rockbox - Modified firmware (can still use original firmware for video) so you can drag and drop music in Windows Explorer like other mp3 players

I'm sure there are more out there. Check out a few iPod websites for suggestions.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

There are alternatives to ITunes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compari..._iPod_Managers

Comment

I used to use this to manage music w/out itunes on my ipod, but it's been awhile and i'm not sure if there's better alternatives to it.
              |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
              [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

Thanks for the options guys......im trying floola out as it looks like it has the most options

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X