Mic Assistance For Bf2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mic Assistance For Bf2

well i posted before about still having problems with my mic working in BF2. Now im curious as to whether i could fix this by installing a sound card. Cause right now i am using the onboard one that is on the motherboard. I was thinking if maybe the problem is my front panel jacks. Could this be interfering with allowing BF2 to find the primary audio jack or what not when im trying to us my mic in BF2?. any assistance is welcome again.
    FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Re: Mic Assistance For Bf2

Silly ?, but have you tried plugging the mic into the back of your computer? My front panel jacks don't work either, and for some reason my mic jack on my soundcard doesn't work, so I have to plug my mic and sound to the rear jacks.
    |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
    [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

Originally posted by viper1986 View Post
      well i posted before about still having problems with my mic working in BF2. Now im curious as to whether i could fix this by installing a sound card. Cause right now i am using the onboard one that is on the motherboard. I was thinking if maybe the problem is my front panel jacks. Could this be interfering with allowing BF2 to find the primary audio jack or what not when im trying to us my mic in BF2?. any assistance is welcome again.
      I had your problem also Till Some Great TG guys helped me and now I will help you bc yes it is very frustrating, this is what to do (hopefully this is your problem).......... left click on start at bottm right of Desktop..left cluck on RUN, type in dxdiag then click on the tab called SOUNDS and then adjust your acceleration slider over to BASIC ACCELERATION. let me know how this works out for ya
      PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

thanks for the help, but it didn't fix the problem. BF2 voice setup still won't recognize me speaking into my mic. yeah i have my headset plugged into the rear jacks.

Spartan 4

Comment

guys i got the problem fixed, it was my motherboards onboard soundcard... i had a soundblaster card and put that in and its all fixed now. thanks again to those who assisted me.

Spartan 4

Comment

good deal viper. oh btw sorry i misread your post lol
            |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
            [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

hey don't worry bout it man... but now that everythings working ... im gonna go DO WORK!

Spartan 4

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...