VSync

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSync

Okay... so I've searched the web for any possible ways to turn VSync off, and none of the sites help, so Im posting here.

Im using a GeForce 7300 LE and I've searched through the control panel, the NVidia control panel, the NVidia nView desktop, and could not find any options that had me set an option of whether or not to set vsync on or off. I go to set SLI configuration but they dont give me anything to set. All it says is what my graphics card is. Basically everything inside the nvidia control has no options for me to set. Everything's just text.

If anyone knows how to turn vsync off, I'd greatly appreciate any help. All the sites say Right click on desktop -> Properties -> Settings -> Advance -> "Graphics Card" -> Set Vsyncs.

Im stuck at the set vsyncs part ._.

-edit-

Er.. I found a section that I can change the refresh rate, but theres still no setting for vsync =(
    Getting warmer.

Re: VSync

are your drivers updated?
    Current member of the

Comment

It sounds like you do not have the Nvidia software installed, just the drivers. Try downloading ForceWare, yes use the Beta versions because there are allot more options and you will be pleased with it. Install the the software for either WinXP or Win64, depending on your OS.

From there you you just take the followong steps:

1. Right click on screen, on the "properties" option.
      2. Click on the "settings" tab.
      3. On the lower right click on "advanced".
      4. On the top tab click on "GeForce" tab.
      5. Than there should be a option for "performance & quality".
      6. Under that option you should see some profiles, which the default should be "basic"
      7. You can turn of "verticle sync" and you should be good!
      Last edited by TheBigC; 12-22-2006, 12:42 PM.
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Ah thanks a lot.

Comment

Didn't know you could run SLI w/a 7300...
          |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
          [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

Um... it says my video card isnt compatible with windows xp...

-edit-

Blah okay nvm. I was able to turn vsync off... but the FPS remained the same =(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X