Gaming mousepads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming mousepads

I know this sounds like a luxury thing, but is it worth it to get a gaming mouse pad, and if so, which one?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough”
    Einstein

Re: Gaming mousepads

Ahhh, the age old debate. My two cents: I have the Ideazon Fang and really like it. The bigger movement keys and keys with different shapes are nice. Now, has my gaming improved? Dunno...
    |TG|Melee
    Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

I don't see a big difference in performance, but they are much easier to keep clean--just wash or wipe with wet towel. :) Form/cloth pads get really nasty after a while, since they just soak up sweat, food, drinks, etc... I have a Func 1030.

Melee, I think he said mousepad not keyboard. :P

Comment

I use no pad. No complaints.
        A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

hey melee..does your Fang work with 2142..? i am having hell with keybinding issues.. :(

Comment

I have a Razer eXactMat and love it. Use the Speed side of it all the time.

Comment

For a long time I used my wooden desktop (not a finished surface) and it was fine. I actually liked the bit of resistance I got. Now, I use my tablet as a mouse pad since I have no room to put the tablet anywhere else. It's worked really well and I've grown to like the ease of mouse movement. Go for a gaming pad!

- It's who you game with.

Comment

After trying many many mousepads, the one I found that worked perfect with my laser mouse, is....and your not gonna believe this, BUT my old high school year book from 1995 works GREAT. If you have one laying around then I suggest trying it out. I think most year books are the same as far as cover, and mine is Jostens.
                PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

I can say that they make gaming less fustrating for me. I have gamed on my wood desk. Then a cheap mousepad from work. Then I upgraded to a "gamers" mousepad from BestBuy... bad move on my part. Finally, I purchased a Razer Mantis the control series. It's a freak of a mousepad @ 22"l x 18"w x .2"h. The only downside is that it is cloth which as was pointed out. Cloth soaks up everything that you have ever placed on it.

Comment

I honestly like my memory foam mousepad...it has a bit of resistence but not much and also the wrist pad contures to my wrist and it stays like that for a while. The only thing I dont like about it is that is soaks the sweat up a bit too much.
                    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

I use the steelpad S&S pro pad with Logitech MX1000. It provides a very smooth and accurate feel with the included mouse feet.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X