IRS v2.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRS v2.0

I just put together a new vista ready rig (my 2nd build) for Christmas...

Intel E6600 2.4ghz Core 2 Duo
    EVGA 8800 GTS
    2x512 MB XMS PC2 6400 (I'll add another gig when i save the money)
    Gigabyte 965p-DS3 (quad core ready)
    80gb Seagate Baracuda
    Coolmaster Centurion w/side window
    Blue X-Connect 500w PSU

I'll be assembling it next weekend.
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
    #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
    83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Re: IRS v2.0

LOL. You may be assembling it next weekend, but you'll be using XP until January 30th, at least. nVidia, in their infinite wisdom, has chosen not to release any Vista drivers for the 8800 until January 30th. No beta drivers. Nothing. I've had my 8800 since the week it was released and still do google searches daily in disbelief.
    Twisted Firestarter
    a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
    sigpic

Comment

Re: IRS v2.0

I can live with XP for a while, and I really wasn't planning to actually buy vista until I have enough money for the copy I want.
      The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
      #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
      83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X