Projector lamps :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Projector lamps :(

Well, after 2 1/2 years my projector lamp in my 60" panasonic lcd tv finally died last night........no more guitar hero for a bit :(

The reason I share my misery is I am wondering if anyone knows where I can get a new lamp cheap. (part no TYLA 1000)

After some looking around the lowest I have seen them is 250$

They claim 5000 hours of life and im shure mine performed at least that well....but I worry about the manufacturer of the new lamp and if it will perform as well.

Re: Projector lamps :(

Originally posted by freekyE View Post
    Well, after 2 1/2 years my projector lamp in my 60" panasonic lcd tv finally died last night........no more guitar hero for a bit :(

The reason I share my misery is I am wondering if anyone knows where I can get a new lamp cheap. (part no TYLA 1000)

After some looking around the lowest I have seen them is 250$

They claim 5000 hours of life and im shure mine performed at least that well....but I worry about the manufacturer of the new lamp and if it will perform as well.
    $250-$300 is the price I usually see lamps go for.

Comment

I can get a price or two for you.... the first place is a small shop in town here - compumart. I got a hi-def projector for 600 from the guy, and new lamps go for 150-250. he fixes broken projectors, so he gets wholesale parts, and sells them for not much over...

914 Eastgate Rd
      Sevierville, TN 37862
      (865) 453-8885

ask for Jeff - tell him Steve from New Hope Church referred you.

If that one doesn't pan out, I have two other contacts that might be worth a look.

Hope that helps.
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

I had the lamp go out on my Panasonic LCD 50". I went to the Panasonic website and found a few addresses of service centers near me. I called around and was up and running in about 2 hours. It was $350 with one year warrenty. Very easy install. It went out at about 2 1/2 years as well. They are nothing but HID bulbs for car headlights.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X