gg Windows!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gg Windows!

Well I just had to re-install XP and now it cant see my second hdd. Any way I can fix this?

Re: gg Windows!

Is the drive showing up in BIOS?
    Is the drive showing up in Computer Management?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
      Is the drive showing up in BIOS?
      Is the drive showing up in Computer Management?
      Yes the drive shows up in the bios, and if I look under the properties of the C drive under the "hardware tab" it shows I have 2 hdd and that both of them are working. I just cant see it under windows..

On something unrelated. How do I change the drive letters of the my cd roms?

Comment

Yeah I found it... I also got my D drive back. There wasnt a windows partition on it so I just partitioned the drive and now I can see it.... I lost all of my programs, mp3s, and comics :(. I got a lot of downloading to do..

Comment

Crap, I wish you hadn't done that.....

I probably could have given you a link to a program that might have helped. Have you actually reformatted the drive yet?

Comment

Yeah its all gone... not too worried about it. It was nothing super important. All the stuff on it I can get back, its just going to take awhile.

Comment

you should have waited longer before doing that.....
              From Adam Webb

Comment

partiton magic would have changed the format without loosing the info.... and it would have taken 10 seconds....... I wish I had seen this earlier. I knew the problem from the irst post..... sorry. you can still get the info back if you have not done anything else...... find a recovery program.... I have a few I can "suggest" most will recover a format as long as no overwriting has been done.,
                Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X